Virtual Reality Porn Help
Sony Playstation VR (PS4, PS4 pro)
- Go to the PlayStation Store. Navigate to the app section, and download Rad. (previously Littlstar). This is a great app for VR, giving you access to dozens of short movies, ranging from documentaries to comedy. It's also free, and allows you to play the best 3D porn movies. Rad. (previously Littlstar) is the first and only current app that allows you to watch 3D VR videos on PlayStation VR.
- Insert a PS4 compatible Flash USB drive (must be formatted as exFAT or FAT32) into your PC
- Create a folder on your Flash USB drive called Littlstar.
- Log in to Czech VR Network Members and download PlayStation VR video version from Czech VR Network Members onto your USB drive putting it into the Littlstar folder.
- You now need to rename the file. Call the file either: myvideoname_180_sbs.mp4
- Remove the USB flash drive from your PC or laptop and put it into the USB port on your PS4.
- Open up the Rad. (previously Littlstar) app while wearing your PlayStation VR headset (make sure it's turned on!)
- Navigate to the Library option, and you should now see your downloaded videos.
- Click on play and you should now be watching 3D VR porn.
- More info at Rad. (previously Littlstar) support
- Log in to Czech VR Network Members with your username and password
- Scroll to PlayStation VR (expand the menu) find RAD. (PREVIOUSLY LITTLESTAR) FEED URL and click on COPY.
- On a computer or mobile device go to FEED and log in with your Rad account (this is the same as your Littlstar account)
- Insert/paste the feed URL into the Feed URL field and click Add (RSS Feed URLs must include the proper protocol http:// or https://)
- Open the Rad app
- Go to Library and log in with your Rad account
- Go to the My Channels section. If the feed parsed successfully, it will show up as a folder (or folder thumbnail).
Warning: The video stream links (not feed url) are valid 6 hours and then expire. If videos aren’t playing, login again to members section, this will refresh video stream links to next 6 hours.
If you experience issues while trying to download and/or view Czech VR content, please contact support.