Facebook Oculus Go
- Install VR player from Oculus Library (we recommend Skybox, but you can use any of your preferred VR players).
- Download videos you wish to watch from https://www.czechvrnetwork.com/members/
- Connect your Oculus headset to a computer using the charging USB cable.
- You must put the headset on your head to allow the computer to access files on Oculus – click on “Allow Access to Data”. Once you have done this, you can remove the headset.
- On your computer: there should now be an Oculus internal storage in "Windows Explorer" marked Oculus or VR-Headset. If autoplay is allowed on your computer, you should be able to open Oculus storage directly by clicking “Open device to view Files”
- Transfer your files into the Movies directory. Oculus should have no trouble to play 4K videos in 180°.
- In case you use Skybox VR Player on your Oculus Go, launch it and click on "VR Videos". You should see all of your VR video files there.
If you experience issues while trying to download and/or view Czech VR content, please contact support.